Friday 27 November 2015

Christmas At Poundland!

I have to admit I cannot walk past a Poundland shop without having a little wander in, just to see what bargains there may be in store. I always, always find something and yes all those pounds do add up, but I do find some really pretty treats. Well Poundland kind of cottoned on to this and asked if I would like to be one of their Ambassadors ? 

"Oh yes I would" said I. 

As an Ambassador I get to try out a selection of items from their seasonal ranges, and basically check quality, functionality etc. As we are nearing Christmas they asked me to check out their Christmas range - I already had my eyes on their 'Enchanted' theme so knew I would love to decorate using some items from there as it's so pretty. I was gifted a £30 code to purchase the products online and which was great for me, all cosy and warm at home. The items arrived a few days later and here is how I got my home into the Christmas mood using some Poundland pretties..

First up is this amazing Sabichi 12 piece dinner set at only £8 though has an rrp of £21. I wanted to create a very snowy, winter white atmosphere in the dining area, with a little hint of pink and this set is just perfect. It is great quality and I love that it creates a blank backdrop for all the accessories. 


Next some silver charger plates. These have a really lovely glittery effect and I got four as we are planning just to have us here for Christmas lunch, and then we'll venture out to visit family. 


Now some pretty baubles to decorate the table - I always like to find alternative uses for things and these baubles are great value for money so I got four packs.


And some little heart shaped ones, again for the table.


Who can resist a little sweet treat after lunch, and oh my I just love these vintage Flying Saucers. I think they look very expensive in their pretty Christmas themed packaging and for only a pound a pack, well I had to get two packs didn't I.


And sticking with my white/silver theme, some white chocolate coins.


I am really getting into the Christmas spirit and love listening to Christmas songs at home, I can't wait to play this. So many songs for just £1.


Some silvery tinsel for the shelf.


I love the paper snowflakes Poundland do and had some left over from last year, I thought they would fit nicely into my theme. I also grabbed a couple of packs from in store. 


I had to have the tinsel tree too, such a real bargain for £1. 


And with my love of pink, I'm sure these pretties shall come in very useful on Christmas Day. I think the range of makeup/beauty products from Poundland is great, in fact one of my most favourite lipsticks is from there. 


So, with the items selected, this is how I have incorporated some Poundland pretties into my Christmas décor.






The heart shaped baubles look really cute tucked into the garland for the table, especially with some 'Merry Christmas' lights draped along there too.



I think the baubles make a lovely centre piece piled high in the big glass vase. 


And the tinsel tree taking pride of place on the tall chest of drawers I painted and distressed.


So, I hope you'll agree, you really don't have to spend a small fortune at Christmas to decorate your home, I am always thankful Poundland offer up some wonderful seasonal items and Christmas is no exception. I shall be back popping in there soon, and I'm sure I'll find something pretty to bring back with me. 

X

Disclosure: I received a gift card to purchase seasonal items from Poundland for the purposes of this blog post. All words and opinions are my own. 

1 comment:

  1. I.didn't know they sold online. You did very well!!!!Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X