Sunday 24 May 2009

And The Winner Is....





So in the pretty Bonne Maman jar you went, big sister gave you all a good shake, closed her eyes and pulled out a winner.




And here the winner is, congratulations :)







Well done Greentwinsmummy over at A Life Full Of Blessings your Sarah Smith cloths and a couple of pretties are on their little way to you.

Hope you are all enjoying the pretty weather we are having in some parts of the country, we have spent a very pretty day here.





Hope you have had a lovely day too.

X

5 comments:

  1. OMG I am sat here with THE biggest grin on my face!I have never won a giveaway before :o) in fact havent won anything for yonks lol!! ahh am really really chuffed {beams}
    I will get my details off to you,thankyou so much!
    A thrilled GTM x x x x

    oh wowowwww!! the word thingy?is...wait for it...roesess..which is sort of phonetic roses!,this is really bizzare...its to do with my nan, & a photo that I moved today,& I dont have time to waffle now arg but I will! I will! oh my ,I am all blissed out now :o)
    really,thankyou so much x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello mary im tracey your swap buddy. im so excited we seem to have alot in commom. i also love the vintage shabby chic look and have 2 children. both boys brandon 8 and rohan 3 on july 5th. rohan has a nautical themed room. i like the same things and colours as you have listed.

    you blog is lovely. stay in touch speak soon
    tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a lovely long weekend! Great weather!
    Bye,
    Marianne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the lucky girl!!! CONGRATS GTM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are having a lovely holiday!
    Well done too the winner…love Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X