Friday 6 August 2010

How Would You Like To Win A Case Of....

Thank you so much for all the good luck for getting my cake mixer, we shall see ;0) Being a dreamer that is probably all it is, a dream....
Talking of cakes, I have been making more and more and more, think I may have a new hobby forming and thought you may like to have a little go at a fun competition to win a case of Dorset Cereals' very yummy Tasty Flakes

Here is a little peek at a selection of what you could soon be enjoying eating for your breakfast, or infact lunch, or tea also come to think of it.




Not only do Dorset Cereals taste great, but they look very pretty too, and we all know how much I love pretty packaging.



So, with the help of a lovely friend, thought a food related competion would be fun, especially if that food involved pretty cupcakes. So, if you would like to be in with a chance of winning some yum yum cereal all I would like to know is how many homemade cupcakes you think have been consumed by my family in the last two weeks, that is 2 grown up adults and 2 children. Simples. Leave a comment on this post with your answer of what you think, whoever is the nearest or is right shall win the lovely case of lots of pretty and tasty cereal, if there is more than one person that is right, names shall go in a hat and a winner chosen. I shall leave the competition open all weekend and a winner shall be picked on Monday evening.

It really is a lovely and generous prize offered by the friendly people over at Dorset Cereal's. You can buy their cereal's too in their online shop and they also have a fantastic competition of their own where you can win a very stylish mini cooper, you can enter here 

So good luck and hope you win :0)

EDIT: Thank you so much for entering, a winner has now been selected  
X

24 comments:

  1. Oh I love a comp. If your two are anything like mine then I think you will have made 134 cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I think 36... no make that 48, but I have no idea why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm .... thinks hard .... 40 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 people, 1 week, that makes 53 cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohh. Ummm. How's about 84 very yummy
    and cute little cupcakes LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think cup cakes for a whole week would be 60 as you would have to make extra to allow for the wonky ones you eat yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would say 4 dozen so 48!
    Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm I think 36 !!
    Twiggy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh I love dorset cereal it is so scrummy! I would say 96 cupcakes - more if it was our house lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Comp!....baking 'n' sewing, busy, busy!! Lets guess at 120 cupcakes....probably more if your man eats like mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If they are as yummy as they look then.. lots?! haha, erm ok then, 53?? (totally random number chosen there!) Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for pointing out my mistake, mary, 4 people, 2 weeks, makes 79 cupcakes,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, I'd say about 42 - all this talk of cake is making me hungry - great competition! Helen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmmmm.....I think maybe 23, havent a clue why i think that but fingers crossed x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im going to go with 72 cupcakes x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think it could be 42 cakes that have been eaten!! Nothing like homemade cakes is there?!!

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. 68 yummy cakes hopefully with scrumptious toppings and sprinkles on top.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello there your competition sounds like a lot of fun. I too love the dorset cereal packaging.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X