Wednesday 6 October 2010

Pretties....

I thought you may like to see some pretties :0)

From the car booty....






Second hand shops....





Tesco.... I loved these star mugs and a bargain at 2 for £3.50



Hmmmm looking at how many I have here one may think I don't need anymore crush mugs. Well a girl like me can never have enough mugs....



adore adore adore these kissing birds....


Somewhere pretty to keep my keys....






I can't wait to set the table with the pretty pink polka dot cutlery....



And place our glasses on these Parisian coasters....remind me of my honeymoon in Paris



The children can have their little drinks out of these cute little Ikea plastic mini glasses and tumblers....


I can't wait to pop my salt and pepper out of these little numbers....



Place all my lovingly baked cupcakes on this.... Thank you for the pretty cake stand mum :0)




Actually you could help me here, if any of you have bought anything similar to this pretty cardboard cake stand, I would so love to know how to put it up. I mean the instructions are easy enough....



I thought....I have been doing my best to slot all inplace, but alas am getting nowhere.



I had to have this sign to go in my our shabby chic influenced bedroom when it gets decorated....




How about handmade pretties, here is some of what I have been making....

I really enjoyed making this custom bag for a customer, who wanted a two way design bag with the initals of her twin babies on either side of the bag.

Her baby girls side....


Her baby boys side....


I love the pink and blue gingham mix lining too.


I have taken part in a swap with this lovely lady, and couldn't wait to use some of the crocheted flowers she sent me.



Using some of my favorite fabrics for this patchwork cushion....




Gotta have some retro cowboys for the boys....




Pretty necklace....



Funky initialed boy's cushion....



Americana personalised cushion....



And a sweet polka dot tote bag....



So, there you are, hope you enjoyed my *pretty* post :0)

X

14 comments:

  1. OOOH - SCRUMMY POST!!!!!Love everything = love the bags - and when do we get to see a bunny jelly?


    Fleur
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary, some very pretty pretties!
    I think the cake stand is my fave!
    Melx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mary - I've been looking everywhere for cutlery like this - where did you find these, please?
    Everything looks lovely!
    Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love reading your blog, always fab pics of delicious goodies (eye candy). I love the bunny mould. I have a pink pig one that I love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAHHH I think I love everything in this post! Especially the race car mug and the cowboy cushion, gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab post!
    So much eye candy,love the blue and kissing birds and the bags are gorgeous,
    Love Kristina XxcX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I've just found your blog and I love it! Soooo pretty! I "want" everything!

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, a cardboard cake stand, thats a fabulous idea and so pretty! Love all your fab handmade items, the bags are so sweet. I love the new CK mugs, especially the one on the right, thanks for sharing, Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I really like that first little blue bird, lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. red jelly bunnie but don't forget to make the green jelly grass to go round it! any chance you want to adopt me by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous finds, especially all those birdies and lovely makes too. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mary Poppins,I m new to blogging but had to let you know I love your blog.I also love your vintage jelly mould,would you know the make ,my mum used to have one exactly the same ,but in red I think.best wishes & have a lovely weekend.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes, I really have enjoyed this pretty post!
    If I had to pick a fave I guess it'll have to be the blue bunny mould. Cute!
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vim desejar um bom fim de semana e ver as novidades (lindas)
    Beijinhos
    Graça

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X