Thursday 17 January 2013

My New Pretty Slippers

Oh, I really was doing so well with my new year's wish to not bring new and pretty things into my already full to bursting home. I have the willpower of a gnat. When I see something pretty, that brings a smile to my face I am just so easily tempted. So here they are, my new pretty and rather posh slippers. They are so sweet and are by Ruby + Ed I was lucky enough to find them reduced, so I just had to grab them, literally. 


Aren't they delicious. Not only pretty to look at but they are so comfy too, I feel like a princess in my new slippers, I really do....

X


10 comments:

  1. Well it would have been rude not to!

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for a day like today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes indeed! Everyday is perfect too ;) xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, I just love the big pretty bows :) x

      Delete
  4. Lovely post Mary and picture you get them online on the at the ruby+ed sale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christopher. Were from a bricks and mortar shop that stocks R+E. Had my eye on one of their cosy coats too....Perfect for this cold weather. Like your cheeky link there ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X