Tuesday 11 June 2013

HomeSense Store Grand Opening!

We all know I love a good shopping expedition and when I found out a new Homesense store was opening at The Arndale Centre in Manchester, and I was invited along, well, I had to pop along didn't I. HomeSense has long been a favourite place of mine to shop, and I have picked up many a bargain there in the past. I just love the shabby chic style treasures one can often find in there, and with up to 60% off the rrp, there are real savings to be had. The new Arndale store shall feature up to 50,000 items for the home, with daily deliveries bringing 10,000 new items of stock each week. This certainly offers customers something new each time they visit.

Being a Corrie fan, I was looking forward to meeting Antony Cotton, who was the special guest to open the store. He was a great sport when I asked for a little snapshot with him after he cut the ribbon!  


Once the ribbon was cut, in I went for a little moochy. I have to say I was like a little girl in a sweet shop. I couldn't resist heading over to see some of the Emma Bridgewater bedding, it really was lovely. And you can never have enough cushions can you ;) There were some great designs on offer. 


I loved reading this little flyer I picked up whilst walking around, top tips on how to shop HomeSense...

"Come over to ours this spring and find charming, unique homeware that you're likely to stumble across in a cool market or a tucked-away boutique but all for up to 60% less than the high street. HomeSense is a store where shopping is fun, and unexpected, where you might find the very thing you weren't looking for. Here's how to make the most of your shop"...

1. What's Our Secret?
We've got a dedicated team of buyers who hop on planes, scour the world for bargains and negotiate hard, so that you always get up to 60% off global homeware every day.

2. One Of A Kind
Just like our buying model, our stock is unique. If you see something you like, pick it up because there may not be another one. Once it's gone it really is gone.
 

3. Always Be Prepared
We get daily deliveries so you never know what gems your eagle eye will scout tomorrow. We love to see you, so pop by often.

4. Never A Dull Moment
We don't do 'matchy matchy' at HomeSense. We are particularly proud of our huge range of quality products from designer bed linen to hand made lanterns from Morocco.

5. Lets Be Friends
You can subscribe to our newsletter for more tips. You could win a £250 prize draw, and we'll tell you what's new first - scout's honour!  

Some great tips there, and I know I shall be popping back to the new HomeSense store again very soon. As mentioned you never quite know what you may find...

     
X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X