Monday, 23 November 2015

Flamingo Gifts

As it is fast approaching that time of year again, I like to start think about gift giving. One online store I just love and that offer some really pretty and unique gift ideas is Flamingo Gifts After collaborating with Flamingo gifts before and being so impressed, I went on to purchase items from there and I have to say they have now become one of my favourite go to websites when it comes to shopping for pretties.

Their items are so up my street, and I have been sent three items to review in time for Christmas. One of my favourite brands is Wu & Wu and I adore this deer cushion it is SO cute! The quality is excellent and a real show stopper. The bright colours really jump out at you and it's kitsch design gives it a wonderful sentimental feel.


I am very tempted to purchase the jewellery box as a gift for someone I know, they would just love it.

Another brand that brings a smile to my face is the very girly Disaster Designs and this 'Songbird' Mini Satchel is a real beauty. 


It's such a useful little bag with a long adjustable strap, buckle clasp, zipped closure and a little key zip pull. 

The back is just as pretty.


It comes with a little postcard label, how pretty.


And of course being from Disaster Designs 'Songbird' range the lining of the bag features a wonderful musical score theme. 


Now one could think opening up a tin of plasters on Christmas day may not quite be a highlight, but when they are these beautiful and pretty Ouch! Daisy plasters I think even I would hope for a little scraped knee ;) They are possibly the prettiest plasters I have ever seen. 




As well as a lovely Daisy and Sunflower design, there is an 'Oops A Daisy' and pink stripe design, just lovely. So some really great present ideas at Flamingo Gifts. I'm looking forward to putting my feet up with a creamy hot chocolate and having a good browse, I doubt very much I'll come away without some pretty gifts ending up in my cyber basket :)


Disclosure: I was sent three items for review for the purposes of this blog post. All words and opinions are my own. 

2 comments:

  1. They are indeed lovely items Mary, especially that satchel! I love the musical lining!! Not surprised you're tempted to buy things!!
    P.s I wonder if I could ask you a favour at all. I've entered a competition on Lady V London's Facebook page wearing a dress very much in your taste-pink, polka dots and roses- and I wonder if you'd be willing to take a look and give me a like if you liked mine best at all please? If not, don't worry bit otherwise I'd be so grateful if you could!Xx
    Here's the link:

    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.864013323713000.1073741877.144939495620390&type=1&l=8c4891a181

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rog Nashak Yantra

    The Rog Nashak Yantra from 'Apna Showroom' is a sacred religious product rooted in Indian spiritual traditions. It can be installed in a place of worship, at home, or in an office for regular veneration. Its attractive design and superior build quality ensure durability. Apna Showroom Plastic Hair Clutcher clisp claw hair band for Women (Combo of 12 Pieces Multicolour, Medium)
    Apna Showroom Banana Hair Clips Clutcher for Women/Girls (Combo Pack of 6 Pieces Multicolour, Ragular Size)
    Apna Showroom Store Front on Amazon India
    It also makes a beautiful gift for those with religious faith. If you are looking for a Rog Nashak Yantra online in India—or a sacred yantra for the home or spiritual puja—this is an ideal choice to meet your spiritual needs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X