Friday 5 September 2008

Emma Bridgewater

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I do feel truly blessed to have had such a special son, I only wish he could have been with us a little longer.

Oh what a rainy, rainy day have you ever seen so much rain. I quite like the sound of rain it reminds me of caravan holidays when I was little, you know that pelting sound of the rain on the roof. What I needed today was to find some gorgeous Emma Bridgewater at a good price.

Whayyyyyyy look what I found, Emma Bridgewater beauties at 75%, yes 75% off the RRP, now you bloggers who enjoy the gorgeousness of Emma Bridgwater know what a bargain I have had. If you have a birthday coming up and you would normally get a present off me, here take a sneak preview of what you could get.









I allowed myself a couple of treats from my little haul, and I am so pleased to have saved so much money.

I have to say a big thank you to Mr. Poppins for my delightful Birthday present, a beautiful art deco cabinet, it is also a writing bureau and I love it, and can't wait to fill it with all my lovelies.



Thank you Darling Husband, I love you so much, you are such a wonderful, caring man who makes me laugh many times a day, I appreciate everything you do for me and the children and I truly know how lucky I am to have you in my life. And more importantly, you let me indulge my love of all things floral, and you don't mind sleeping on flowery pillows.

X

17 comments:

  1. Oh wow..wow...wow!!!!
    I'm so green with envy.....i do know what a huge bargain you have got yourself......amazing....so where was the sale?
    Lucky ppl who have their birthdays coming up.....fab pressies!

    I love your birthday present....what a lovely gift from your hubbie, something special to use all the time.....your husband seems just like mine...he buys lovely things for me and also i think secretly enjoys the rosey pillowcases!!!
    We are lucky!
    When was your birthday????
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary - how fabulous :)
    You lucky thing - how will you part with the goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have answered your question on my blog he he!!
    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, you were lucky to stumble across that - what a brilliant sale. I'd have snapped lots of this up. Flowery pillowcases are the best, and my hubby is lovely to put up with them as well! Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot choc and waffles....yummy!!!
    I'm seeing myself drinking and eating those while being snuggle up in the new Cath Kid comfy wear.......how cool..or rather cosy would that be???

    Hot choc def in a EB mug.....My fave "mrs" mug....!!! yippee!!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot you live up north.....meant to say that the CK are about again if you didn't know?xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry bags!!! half asleep, just getting ready to go to Tatton now!
    Hope you have a good day....its not raining!! yippee!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday for whichever day it was ! and well done on the EB goodies ! I made a trip to the outlet store in Hanley a while back but it was closed to the public at the time I was gutted and to be honest I only wanted one of those little candles in tea cup things which if i am correct you have got some of them lucky you ! So where was the sale can you share the info :-D
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cabinet thingy. How gorgeous, and to have a DH that knows just what's right too. Wonderful.

    Love and blessings
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for the info - am now contemplating a trip to wales tomorrow - its only an hour or so whats the harm in that when I could come back with such goodies :-D I wish the outlet shop would open again I may start to ring leaving annoying messages to demand they do especially for me !!
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so jealous. Wow!!! Your gift from hubby is amazing. Enjoy your new tresures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just want to send you a really big hug xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. lots of fab goodies hun :) and I love your glass cabinet too

    ReplyDelete
  14. HELLO SWEET MARY,
    I LOVE YOUR LOVELY NEW TREATS!
    AND SPECIALLY YOUR BIRTHDAY PRSENT!
    IT SEEMS THAT WE HAVE MISSED IT!
    NEXT TIME YOU MUST TELL US THE DATE! LOL
    (SO, YOU CAN GET EVEN MORE PRESIES, THROUGH THE POST)!
    MARY, WE ARE SLIGHT BEHIND WITH THE YOUR BLOG MAKE-OVER... WE WILL LET YOU KNOW, WHEN WE WILL BE READY!
    SORRY ABOUT THAT... SOME OTHER THINGS JUST KEEP GETTING ON THE WAY!
    I WILL SPEAK TO YOU SOON... AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!
    KISSES
    DEBBIE MOSS

    HOPE THAT YOU ARE HAVING A LOVELY WEEKEND!
    ...DESPITE THE RAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lucky girl you are finding all that Emma Bridgewater, I'm sooo jealous. Your birthday is present is beautiful, your hubby sound wonderful.....Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gosh please excuse the spelling in previous post....shocking! Can you tell I should be putting my boys to bed...lol...Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cabinet...lucky you to have such a nice husband! Best wishes...Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X