Saturday 8 January 2011

Say A little Prayer....

New year, new start and all that....

All I want this year to start with is good health to everyone in my family. My husbands mum has yet again been admitted to hospital with breathing problems, and now she has MRSA. Everyone is thinking of her and she is now on the antibiotics to treat the MRSA, though we are all hoping and praying she finds the strength to fight it and gets home soon. I don't know too much about the effects of MRSA, though perhaps that is a good thing, I am not the best of people to be googling health conditions etc. though know it can make people feel very, very poorly. My prayers are with you lovely mother in law.




It really does put life into perspective when ill health comes along for a visit, also emotionally I think of my husband and the children. What may be going through my husband's mind, especially, what he is thinking. I am so the talker of the family, but we are all different aren't we and although my husband I would say is very much in touch with his emotions, sometimes I would like to dig a little deeper and find out how he really feels. I can't help myself.

So, get well soon Ma, hope you are getting the treatment, care and attention you deserve and that the family are all around the dinner table very soon, laughing and joking whilst listening to silly jokes, not mine of course ;0) Before I go to bed I shall say a little prayer for your speedy recovery....

Wishing you all more than anything, a healthy, and a very happy 2011.

X

11 comments:

  1. Sending lots of hugs and positivity to your Mum-in-law!!
    Hope she gets well soon.
    Best wishes for 2011 to all of you
    Love Em xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mary,

    Holding you & your mum in my thoughts, and wishing a quick recovery for her.

    Love Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that your mother in law will be better again soon! The new year didn't start well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your Mother in law has a very speedy recovery. Best Wishes. XxX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best Wishes to you and yours, hope your ma gets better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope 'ma' is on her way to a speedy reovery soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your mother in law makes a speedy recovery!
    and will be thinking of you all.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope she gets better soon Mary, I work on a respiratory ward at the weekends and it is amazing how wonderfully people recover, I hope she does too. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your mum-in-law feels better soon! Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH! SO SAD... MY DEAR FATHER IN LAW ISN`T SO WELL EITHER!
    ALTHOUGH, THANK GOODNESS ISN`T NOTHING TOO SERIOUS!
    SO I WILL BE PRAYING FOR THEM BOTH!
    HOPING THAT THE REST OF THE YEAR WILL BE BETTER FOR YOUR LOVELY FAMILY!

    HUGS, DEBBIE MOSS

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Mary, just popped back, so sorry to hear this, hope she is on the mend very soon...xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X