Friday 29 July 2011

My New Adorable Duvet Cover....

Oh my, how much do I love my new duvet cover....


Quite a bit actually....


Rather a lot infact....


Quite frankly I adore it....


I love the cheery, playful, pretty look of it....


And of course, I LOVE the flowers....


When I lie on it, reading my romantic novels, I feel so girly, so feminine, and I certainly feel like 21 again....



Primark, even though you are hot, sticky, busy and also have queues the length of the world, maybe, just maybe, you and I could be friends after all....

P.S. Mr. Poppins having been with me for many years is quite used to my love of florals by now....AND he likes a quiet life ;)
X

10 comments:

  1. ooooo! that is lovely i want one lol
    im sad that i dont go to primark very often but i think i may need to make an exception.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I think Mr. Poppins and my hubby could be brothers! Mine accepts a lot and when I say a lot I mean a lot!
    Like sleeping under flowery duvet covers....! Yours is just gorgeous! And feeling like 21 again??? I want this duvet cover too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I love it too! Beautiful. Love the colors and the patterns. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Primark you say! wow! what a bargin, I love it too, definitely worth the hot sticky wait in line :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy moley! You got that in Primark!!! I need to whizz off to Primark!!! Love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really lovely! There are 2 Primarks in the Netherlands, 200km from here. I hope they will open more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought you were going to say that you had made it, too, and were thrilled by the way it turned out.
    Doesn't matter. You've got it; you enjoy it. That's the main thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! You should sing a song about it to the tune of Chitty bang bang (since you are Mary Poppins!)- ahem, "Pretty duvet, pretty, pretty duvet,
    Pretty duvet, pretty, pretty duvet,
    Oh. You. Pretty, pretty duvet. Pretty, pretty duvet we love you.
    And. Our. Pretty, pretty duvet, Pretty, pretty duvet sleep in you....." etc, you get the drift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a very nice duvet cover. Unfortunately P and I have a super king size bed from a crazy idea a few years ago when we got a new bed....and you are soooo limited as to what duvert covers you can buy, and when you do have a choice the price of them make your eyes water. But yours I do like. A lot. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X