Saturday 27 October 2012

A Winner, & Christmas Thoughts

Well we have a winner for the lovely Tassimo Coffee machine...

Thanks so much to everyone for joining in, I really did enjoy reading all your comments and would dearly loved you all to have won!
So comment 15 was drawn randomly and the winner is....

Sonia at This Mummy Loves Well done Sonia, your shiny new coffee machine shall be on your way to you asap. Enjoy and a lovely early Christmas present for you :)
I couldn't help but think of Christmas these past couple of days as I spied my little Master P doing his stuff for The Little White Company I just love this Christmas inspired photograph of him....

And not long after I saw this, my lovely friend over at Strawberry Lemonade Boutique was walking past a White Company store in Winchester due to be opened next week and sent me this photograph of the window display....


Awww. So seeing these is helping to get me in the Christmas mood and it shall soon (ish) be time to dec the halls....

X

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! Hope everything goes ok for you. I sometimes say I'll come back as a man sometimes, but I enjoy the girly stuff too much!
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piccies of Master P; you must be chuffed to bits!
    I'm sure if men had to put up with 'lady stuff' they'd soon change their tune! Hope all went well and I think going to find out what's up is almost the worst hurdle and can provide relief just to find what is wrong or that nothing's wrong! If that makes sense! I had my first mammogram a month or so ago and the worry was by far the worst bit!
    Sorry rambling on a bit here, but take care,
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I am over the moon to have won your competition and you can be sure the prize will be well loved!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X