Thursday 26 September 2013

More Treats From Home Bargains

I have often mentioned my love of the treasure trove of a shop otherwise known as Home Bargains! In fact I only posted about my love of HB not long ago on here. I can't seem to get enough of the place and I always find at least one little pretty something every time I visit. I head straight to the home decor/kitchen-y section and here is what I found on my last visit or two. Oh my goodness I knew I had to have the little woodland animal storage box set!

Sometimes you have to go looksy as things can be hiding in the background, so I always have a thorough peek. The jelly moulds are so cute too - I already have some very similar at home but can see me popping back again very soon just to see if there are any left. I thought perfect little storage pots for Miss. Poppins and her ever growing collection of bobbles/clips/earrings etc. What I did take home was the little animal storage set - isn't it sweet!
    
And what a bargain at only £1.99 for 4 pots - the owl one is so dinky, perfect for Master Poppin's  little raisins on a trip out.
Storage is always an issue here at the Poppins house and I am a big fan of those pretty jumbo storage bags you can get, they home all manner of items, in our case mostly toys and laundry. This was a bargain at I think around the £1.79 mark, rrp is very often £5.00, so a real saving. I popped this red polka dot one straight into the shopping basket as a 'had to have' item.
   
 I adore Pip Studio and enjoy collecting little pieces here and there from the range. I do find it quite expensive however, and so only normally buy an item when it is in the sale. How delighted  I was to spy this oh so adorable mug/teabag rest/coaster set in Home Bargains. How very Pip Studio esque I thought, and at only £2.49 I grabbed a set. There is also a teapot in the same pattern so again I'm hoping to get that on my next visit.
With Miss. Poppins settling into secondary she now has all manner of folders and the like for her school work - I bought this folder and tin set for her, but I think I bought them for me really ;) The 'Humble Vintage' range in Home Bargains is uber cute - so keep your eyes out.
Another cute one is their 'Vintage Tea Party' range I have bought many a plate, cake stand, bunting, straw and party bag from the range, perfect for that vintage party!
The pretty pink stripe straws are a real bargain at only 99p for a set of 25, I may have got enough packs to see me through many a glass of fizzy pink lemonade;)

So, just a little teaser for you to share the delights on offer at Home Bargains, who are also online here Do you, like me love HB too? Perhaps it is just me that gives a little squeal of delight everytime I spy a pretty little something in there. I also love the fact you just never know what you may find next time you visit.
Happy HB shopping!
X   

10 comments:

  1. Like yourself...this is my kind of shop. Definitely a place I'd spend a lot of time in. The animal storage boxes are the cutest of the cutest and so cheap!

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Amanda! I can spend a looooong time in there too ;) Thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  2. I'm a massive fan too and am lucky to have 3 nearby. I get many a compliment on my current favourite, toe nail foils, 99p, can use them twice and it looks like salon done nails. Bargain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohooo I haven't seen those - ones to keep my eye out for on my next visit ;) Yes I was a very happy lady when one opened near by - how lucky you are to have 3! x

      Delete
  3. I LOVE Home Bargains. Those animals boxes are a pretty bargain.I bought something very similar from paperchase last year for a lot more. I recently bought some silicone heart shape cake moulds for £1.79, I'd been looking at them in Lakeland only the week before for some silly price. Have you heard of a store called BM? It's very similar to home bargains, another favourite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those heart shape moulds sound lovely! B&M oh my - yes another one of my loves! Many a shabby chic pretty has been bought from there too! Great taste you have :) Thanks for popping by x

      Delete
  4. Home Bargains is like Aladin's Cave! I ♥ it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it - can't wait for my next visit! x

      Delete
  5. Yes, I like it too, but B&M is my fav - I agree you never know what you are going to find in these kind of stores, but also if you find something then you have to buy it there and then, as it may not be there on the next visit! -x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) Yes B&M is good too - there were some nice wallpapers I was after from there but they'd all sold out. I've not had much luck with B&M lately - think I need to visit very soon as I've bought some very pretty things in the past...twinkly lights/canvases/floral throws/pretty racks you get the idea ;) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X