Friday 4 July 2008

A Cup Of Tea Solves Everything



My little treat a couple of weeks ago was a Cath Kidston Tea Set, a bargain in the sales.

Today is the first day of my blogging and I really hope you enjoy my ramblings. I am hoping to get to know some of you through your blogs and can't wait to begin this blogging journey.We are currently refurbishing our home and being a shopaholic I aim to share photographs on here of some of my scrummy, yummy fabulous finds.

As for now so many of my beautiful things are packed in boxes ready to be unleashed on my new and improved shabby chic home....

X

10 comments:

  1. Blog and tea set looking GOOD!

    Welcome to the wonderful blogworld.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog - lovely tea set - i love CK :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tea set hun :) good luck with everything xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogland. Your teaset is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck - it's looking fabulous. And I love the tea set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to Blogland Mary. Hope you enjoy it here.

    Your blog is looking good, love the tea set.

    Love and blessings
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your lovely comments X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you really enjoy your blogging!!
    I'm warning you though..it becomes very addictive ;-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where is my post gone.........who knicked it.....come on own up...mutter mutter mutter. umf.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog...it's so cute! I, TOO, love Cath Kidston! Look forward to visiting often.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X