Friday 18 July 2008

Lovely shops and books

One of the shops I love and find so inspirational is The Cherry Tree it is truly beautiful and well worth a look around.








Thankyou so much to Sara who kindly agreed for me to take some photographs in her delightful shop

Like so many of you I love Ladybird books, I love their charm and wonderful stories.
I purchased these little beauties a couple of days ago from the most delightful Charity shop. I am so excited and can't wait to get decorating the children's new bedrooms, I am sure they shall look so sweet what with their little round windows and sloping eaves. I love seeing all their beautiful old books up on the shelves and sometimes when I need a pick me up, often go into their bedroom and read one of their delightful books to cheer me up, I love them.



X

8 comments:

  1. Lovely shop:)
    Hope you have a great time at your mums - if you pop back I've given you an award - see my blog for details :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Just to let you know I have given you an award! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful blog. Only just found it today :) I hope it's ok that i have added your link.

    Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful blog this is turning out to be. I just love the style of it and as for the banner - well how did you do THAT?!

    Well done.

    I'll be so glad when my blog is up and running properly again (hopefully)

    Until then I'm on

    http://dancing-on-a-blade-of-grass.blogspot.com/

    Same name but with hyphens!

    Best wishes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Just had a catch up of your blog, the shop definatly looks like my type of place to buy goodies! What a great find with your ladybird books and car boot finds. What part of Wales are you from? I'm from Cardiff! We are renovating a house too and are about to move into it in around two weeks time, luckily we have been in rented accommodation whilst the messy stuff was being done but I've also lived in a few renovations too so I know exactly what your going through, thankgoodenss for mums!! I have added you to my fave blogs to visit! Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mary - my first visit to your blog today and you must live reasonably close to me as I know that shop very well and it is lovely :-)
    good luck with the house renovation keep the end result in sight! Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, pop over to my blog as there is an award waiting for you....claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have just found your blog and wanted to say hello !!! I love the little shop .. im just off now to read some more of your blog !!

    Sara x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X