Tuesday 30 November 2010

My 37 I's....

Taking some lovely inspiration from an even lovelier young ladies post here I thought I would like to share some of my I's too. I like to find out a little about a person behind a blog, and so here for you are my 37 I's....

1. I am a young 37....
2. I am passionate....
3. I am untidy....
4. I love my husband....
5. I can be very tidy when I want to be....
6. I love my children with all my heart....
7. I am learning to be grateful for all I have, not what I haven't....
8. I love to roller skate....
9. I like reading poetry....
10. I like writing poetry....
11. I go to bed far too late....
12. I get up far too late....
13. I am lazy....
14. I am scared of the dark....
15. I value my friendships by their quality not quantity....
16. I love handmaking pretty things....
17. I hate bad manners....
18. I need at least one big hug a day....
19. I still have a dream to join the Royal Shakespeare Company....
20. I love to dress up....
21. I love to dress down....
22. I love my sweet foods....
23. I have lots of unanswered questions....
24. I am always cold....
25. I aim to please, maybe too much....
26. I love to disco dance....
27. I love blogging....
28. I am nosey....
29. I send far too much money on things I don't really need....
30. I am learning to understand why I spend far too much money on things I don't really need....
31. I worry about what others think of me....
32. I love the colour pink....
33. I love pretty photographs....
34. I am noisy...
35. I overthink....
36. I shall always have a thing for charity shops....
37. I appreciate you for taking the time out of your day for reading my 37 I's.

Being a lover of pretty photographs, thought I would sneak a little one in, some scented doorstops I have been making for the fairs I have coming up.




X

6 comments:

  1. I presume your 37 I's are not in any particular order? because your love for your husband came in at no. 34!
    I love your colourful scented doorstops. What do you put in them?
    Blessings, Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. In no particular order ;0) Though he should be further up so have now popped him in at No 4 ;0) Off to reply to you about the doorstops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you should stop spending so much money on things you don't need, then you wouldn't have to worry about No 30..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I have to say I enjoyed your I's Mary and learning about you :) I hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 37 I's which I have enjoyed reading and can relate to thank you for sharing
    xx fee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved all those things about you and those lovely scented doorstops you have made.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X