Sunday 19 December 2010

Christmas Wouldn't Be Christmas Without Ferrero....

It is that time of year where I know there shall pretty much always be chocolate in the house. Being of a sweet toothed nature, I always like a little taste of chocolate and for some reason it always tastes better at christmas!! Therefore I was delighted to be sent these from Ferrero

Of course being a chocolate lover, I would love to dive in, but there are far more deserving people, so these are actually going to be given as a present to somone who I know would love them. They are a lovely, unique assortment of irresistible specialities, and a perfect gift for loved ones. Especially at Christmas, doesn't everyone get Ferrero at Christmas ;0)

I was also sent a very lovely E card from Ferrero, that is on my sidebar, and you can send one too, AND in doing so could win one of many treats. You can find out here

I love this You tube video of a magnificent, and edible Ferrero treat Christmas tree, including 12 000 Ferrero's, being constructed in Covent Garden.





 Now, that is my kinda christmas tree ;0)

X



2 comments:

  1. Hey, nice background ;-)

    I love Ferrero! My mom always bought them for Christmas. I haven't so far, but we already have so much sweets, I think I'll leave it at that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fully agree!! I have told James all I want after the baby is born is a box of Ferrero Rocher!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X