Friday 2 September 2011

We Love You Grandma....

It seems so trite to be blogging, but my blog has, and always shall be my place to write my thoughts and feelings. I am normally a woman of more than many a word, but the words just don't seem to be able to fall from my mouth so I shall leave it to others to help me....

"Life is but a stopping place, A pause in what's to be,
A resting place along the road, to sweet eternity.

We all have different journeys, Different paths along the way,
We all were meant to learn some things, but never meant to stay....

Our destination is a place, Far greater than we know.
For some the journey's quicker, For some the journey's slow.
And when the journey finally ends, We'll claim a great reward,
And find an everlasting peace, Together with the lord."

God bless to a very lovely and dear to me lady, a loving wife, mother, grandmother, and great grandmother. My darling husband's precious mum who meant so very much to everyone who knew her, and who God decided was just too precious and wanted her near.

Always remembered, never forgotton and who shall live on in our hearts of everyone who knew and loved her forever.


We all love you so very much.
My dear little Poppins' miss you so very, very much, but they know you are at peace and being well looked after, sleep tight....

X

15 comments:

  1. Oh Mary, so sorry to read you have lost your mother-in-law/grandma. Take care, lots of virtual hugs to you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts are with you!
    Hugs, Marianne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to read about your loss. Sending you hugs at this hard time. ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to read of the your loss Mary,sending love to you and your family at this very sad time,
    Love to you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you have lots of lovely memories to treasure.
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry. When my mother-in-law died it was awful, I worried about my husband, I worried about my daughter then I missed her too. Its not easy...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear that Mary. She sounded like a lovely lady.
    ((((Big hugs to you, and your family.)))

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holding you all in my thoughts...

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blessings and Bear hugs in a sad time.
    Your thoughts were beautifully shared.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My thoughts are with you all Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sooo sorry for your loss but glad you know that she's in a wonderful place now. Thinking of and praying for you x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is so sad and very hard loosing someone we hold close and dear, I lost my Grandad in March, it still doesn't feel real. My thoughts are with you all xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Mary. I'm thinking of you. May God bless your mum in law. Big hugs. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sorry for your loss, such a hard thing to live through.
    Thinking of you. French Knots

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X