Tuesday 13 December 2011

Little Treats....

Whilst in Chorlton at the weekend I spied a lovely little Vintage And Craft  fair....


Of course I couldn't resist a little peek inside, apologies no photographs, though they do have a Facebook page where you shall find some. I couldn't resist bringing these two little vintage brooches home with me and not bad for only £2.00 each me thought....

  
I just love Daisy's....


And pink....


So cute....


Of course when I saw the pink frontage to this shop some doors away, had to have a little nose inside too....


Well worth a little visit if you are in the area. Hope you like my little treats, and you have indeed treated yourself lately. Well, it is christmas  :)

X

2 comments:

  1. One of my fave haunts Beech Road...love the park...the festival is fun to go to.

    The "pink" shop is lovely! My sister and I always make a beeline to that very place.....did you go i the shabby chic style shop across the road near the pet parlour? Nice!

    I like the coffee shop that sells vinyl records.....too cool!

    Glad you had such a fab visit! I love Chorlton!
    The Horse n Jockey was my old pub....many a good night I've had in there!

    Melx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X