Thursday 1 December 2011

Personalised Child's Book....

I was so over the moon with the personalised  book that arrived from Unique Editions As I was reviewing the book I was able to chose the style I preferred and I really liked the look of The Enchanted Garden Personalising the book and uploading images was really straightforward and it didn't take long at all for the book to arrive. I was almost tearful when I took a peek, he shall love it!


In the book your child, ( accompanied by a sister, aunt, or parent etc ) discovers the delights of the garden and all it's flowers, animals and insects....

 
So cute....


And I love the one of his big sister....


Oh, and as for the snail....


And the caterpillar....


In my opinion this is a really high quality personalised book for your child. I have ordered personalised books before when the children were very little and they where nowhere near as lovely and professional looking as this little number. It shall encourage his reading, and is so nice that both himself and his big sister are in there together, with their names too. Hopefully he shall just adore it! I have wrapped it up, and am going to give it to him on a certain day this month ;)  There is also a Facebook page you can visit to keep up to date with all the Unique Editions going's on.

X

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X