Tuesday 14 February 2012

Bargain Of the Day!....

When I spied this little Cath Kidston label in a charity shop....


I of course grabbed politely lifted the brand new item off the shelf and thought it was just lovely.

And oh my....

The price....


One little pound, and a pound well spent I think....


Lovely yes? The yellow floral lace design is just so spring like, and makes me dream of sunny days to come. I am getting somewhat of a collection at home of oven gloves, there are so many pretty ones out there in the shops, and I was more than happy to bring this one, which was perfectly new and never used, home.  

I hope you have been bargain hunting too, you see, you never know what you might find....

X

23 comments:

  1. Well spotted, you must be delighted. It is lovely and really spring like too :)

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah spring! Congrats on the find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolute bargain! Well done. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I'm super jealous, that's one of my favourite ever CK prints! lucky you :)
    Jessie, xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessie :) Yes is a very pretty one, and don't have any of it so was a nice find :) x

      Delete
  5. That's a fab find, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks :) Look forward to our blogger challenge by the way x

      Delete
  7. Far too nice to use! Lovely find. :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Yet to be used, may be a *display only* item ;) x

      Delete
  8. What a bargain, there's never anything as nice in the charity shops around here! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too am finding it harder and harder to source pretty things at bargain prices Jenny. So was quite taken aback to see this, if they had indeed seen was CK am sure the price would have been *inflated* somewhat, spesh as was a new item x

      Delete
  9. Oh wow how lucky are you!? Well spotted! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Alison, recognised the design straight away so had to go over for a closer look ;) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X