Tuesday 24 April 2012

Little Fashionista Wearing Emma Bunton For Argos

Not long ago Argos got in touch and asked if I wanted to have a little browse round their kids clothing range to see if my little fashionista ( who also goes by the name of Master Poppins ) would like to model a little outfit. Being the fashion lovin' 5 year old he is, I knew he would love to. We both had a little look at the range, and whilst I can often be found dressing him in a vintage style, think velvet jackets, bow ties, and leather lace ups, I also love the up to date trendy look, though not too trendy that he looks brash. We both knew straight away that the Emma Bunton Boy range was for us. Boys fashion is getting better, but in my eyes still has a little way to go to really be up there with what is available to the girls who rock. However this new range designed by Emma Bunton is really quite impressive.

 I have to be frank I would never normally head to Argos to buy clothes for my little boy, mostly because I didn't really think there would be much available in the style that he and I love so much. I was very pleasantly surprised that this range ticked many of my boxes when it comes to what I want from kids, especially boys, fashion. We decided on these really cool skinny jeans, I can't tell you how much I love skinnies on my little boy, I would say most of his jeans are of the skinny variety. And this really lovely rock 'n roll T-shirt which just looked so funky. I couldn't wait for him to try them on....


He loved the outfit and enjoyed his little mini-photoshoot with mummy the photographer....


Both items are really high quality and certainly look very hard wearing. I was really, really impressed. They have a little branded logo label on the clothes so you really feel you are getting that designer brand....


If you are a parent who likes to dress their kids, in cool, stylish clothes I really would recommend hopping over to Argos and seeing what you think of Emma Bunton's range. As well as Boys and Girls ranges from 2-10 yrs there is also a cute little baby range too. I shall certainly be back for more. Oh and if you need any help on any new designs Emma I would be more than willing to assist ;) 

X

Disclosure: Master Poppins was sent a two piece outfit from Argos for the purposes of this blog post. 

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I had no idea Argos have started doing clothes!!! Master poppins looks great!!! Fliss xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X