Friday 21 September 2012

MandMDirect Review - Helly Hansen And ELLE SPORT

A company whose items I, along with the family enjoy reviewing is MandMDirect They are one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling favourite top brands like Nike, Adidas, Henleys, Converse, Firetrap, Bench, Ugg and many other's at very reasonable discounts. Miss. Poppins couldn't wait to try out this girls Helly Hansen jacket. With an RRP of £64.99 though priced at just £24.99 with MandMDirect, I think it is an affordable and high quality, pleasing to the eye jacket. Being waterproof, windproof, and breathable it is indeed perfect for this time of year. It has a roll-away detachable hood, a zip along with press studs and some wonderfully discreet branding which I prefer rather than big designer shout outs that some designers have on their clothes. We were very impressed with this jacket and Miss. Poppins loves wearing it....


It's perfect for walks and strolls along the beach and she gets lots of compliments when she wears it.

Next it was my turn and it was time to get sporty and road test these ELLE SPORT kickflare pants at £19.99, with an RRP of £38.99 a saving of £19. They are super comfy and very stretchy and are perfect to wear when, at this time of year I feel a bit sluggish and need to get sporty and active. They are just so easy to slip on with the elasticated waist. I also tried out the ELLE SPORT hoody at £19.99, with an RRP of £35.99 a saving of £16. This hooded jersey is just so soft to wear, and I have worn it many times. With the hood to keep me warm and cosy on these colder evenings I am finding it my comfort top and often grab it when I feel a bit chilly....  


So yet again I have been very impressed with MandMDirect, a company that to be honest I had not really heard about until a little while ago. I have been sent their current brochure and with savings up to 75% is certainly worth a flick through. 

X

Disclosure: We were provided with one Helly Hansen Jacket, one pair of ELLE SPORT pants and an ELLE SPORT Jersey Top for the purposes of this review post. All words and opinions my own.     

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X