Wednesday 21 April 2010

My Guttonous Addiction....

Hello Ma' dears :0) 

Hope you all having a little sunshine where you are. It is glorious here, though a little nippy in the shade. I always feel the cold, though am only ickle, and have pretty much always been an 8/10 dress size, and I am, one would say, quite slight in frame. I am a hyper gal, always on the go, running in, running out of places, and please don't get cross with me, but was one of those that got back in their size 8s weeks after birth. Eeeek maybe I shouldn't have shared that, watch my followers drop ;0) Anyway, maybe tis why I feel it so much.

I have been busy in the sun crafting some pretties for my Folksy shop, I have not long been selling pretties on there, maybe a week, and have already sold two items, the little girls Tee's personalised with their ages, using a lovely old Cath Kidston print. I think they look really sweet, though don't think I shall be making one for myself with my merry age on for all to see ;0) Folksy are doing a little April listing kinda thing where sellers list an item a day for the month of April, which is keeping me very motivated I have to say.

Right, here is my photograph for  The Gallery  hosted at a lovely blog that goes by the name of Sticky Fingers This weeks title was 7 Deadly Sins well there are one   or two  three maybe possibly 4, that I could have chosen, but that would be a whole other blog ;0) So I plumed for Gluttony. I have to say I was getting a little confused between my greeds and my gluttony's, so did a little digging and now realise greed is more to do with money, fame, power, etc and gluttony is to do with food. This seems very poetic as I truly can not get enough of my gluttonous activity. I easily go through a whole tub in one sitting, once that plastic wrapper is peeled back, I am in there, like a dog to a bone. I am addicted to it, and as I have a freezer full of it, has to be Pralines and cream, an expensive habit, at that.

So, here you are my Gluttony Photograph, which refers to the act or practice of eating to excess.




All I can say is good bloomin' job I am an 8/10, as I should probably be the size of a house mountain by now.

What can't you get enough of?

P.S. For you crafty lovers, as ice cream and pretty fabric have come into close contact there in the photograph, I wanted to let you know, no fabric was harmed in the making of this blog post :0)

Hugs

X

17 comments:

  1. You are so lucky! I am still struggling with extra pounds since giving birth. I used to be a size 10 and now a size 12 for my bottom and 14 (due to the boobs growth ) for my top half and I am a petite person!!! I know, I shouldn't complain. :)
    Anyway, ice cream and cake are my big sins! I blame them for my fuller figure! LOL
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should hope not too ;)
    Green and Blacks vanilla for me or if I'm feeling really naughty then Ben & Jerrys cookie dough.
    Hmm now I need ice cream, can you guess which one I'm craving ;)

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S I don't think I like you no more, my size 10 pre Jack body is now a size bleedin 18 with humungous knockers and none of it will shift :(
    Nothing to do with all the ice cream and cake ;)

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. £1.99 in Tesco at the moment that stuff.

    My hips hate me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boyfriend works for an independent chocolate shop called Bon Bons. Unfortunately they sell gorgeous Belgian chocolates. I have given up any thoughts of being a size 14 again, but you can't have everything! XxX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too used to be one of those lucky girls. I always was a size 8/10 no matter what I ate. Since being in my 40's I've had to work at it.... Annoying... but I have a choice and have decided I want to still fit in to size 10 so walk a lot and have cut back on lots of sweet stuff! I do miss not eating all that I used to eat...I recently went to a size 12 and did not like it, I didn't feel like me...

    My weaknesses belgian chocolate, marshmallows and rose turkish delight.... I still have them from time to time ;-)) Moderation...

    Warm wishes
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to love all things sweet!! Not so keen now!! I don't think that there's anything I couldn't live without!! Mostly I'm careful with what I eat!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad that because my other half can't eat a lot of icecreams because they have flour in that we don't tend to over indulge in the stuff anymore but oooh Ice cream..... dribble

    ReplyDelete
  9. Be warned! I was a size 10 when I was younger and could eat anything I wanted.... but the weight creeps up on you steadily as you get older and it's really hard to get it off! Unfortunately, I still eat anything I want .... so I'm not a size 10 now!
    Sorry to be a harbinger of doom!
    Love Kathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah yes size 10! (cue harp music and wavy picture)Once up on a time right up until my mid 20's. Then it all caught up with me. Oh well. Let just say in my wildest dreams I shall never be a size 10. Boo hoo. But we are who we are. As long as we are healthy.

    Mmm the thing I am most gluttinous with? Well it never used to be but the older I have got its cake. Or though chocolate is not safe anywhere near me either.

    Oh well back to dreaming about size 10 clothes again.................




    MBB x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh to be a size 8 again, still carrying my baby weight and then some 10 years later !!



    Hugs RosieP x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am just the same!!!
    Been able to squeeze straight back in to my size EIGHTeen clothes weeks after birth too! LOL

    PHISH FOOD!!! UGH!!! Always makes me feel soooooo sick by the time I get to the end of the tub!
    Hee hee. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. yum!!! PLEASE can we swap freezers mine is full of ice without the cream

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was sooo close to posting a picture of my new favourite HD flavour... mascapone, passion fruit and truffles. Deeeelish!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oohh my addiction is cadbury's chocolate - luckily I am like you so can just about get away with it. I also lost my baby weight quickly (not sure how quickly as never have scales in my house) but then started having a cream cake addiction when feeding little baby sweetpea and that does put the weight on your hips :-o Had to wean myself off them after that lol.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are very blessed to have a fast metabolism! I used to eat anything I wanted and was still a tiny little size 5/6 bc (before children). But then age takes over and everything slows down... Next thing you know you don't recognize yourself. I'm working at losing a bunch. About 10 lbs gone this past month. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooo I love those Haagen Daz ice creams too. Did you know they also do sorbets and frozen yoghurts. I bought some by mistake last week, but you know what, they are delicious too.
    Blessings, Star

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X