Friday 8 February 2013

Abakhan Craft Challenge!

So, it is time again for a little Abakhan craft challenge and for my challenge on a budget this time I chose this selection of fabrics and bits and bobs....


As usual there is a little pink in there and I have decided to make up a little piece of clothing for Miss. Poppins. I have come across a couple of teething problems in constructing it but hopefully shall get there. I just love the hippy style Camper Vans fabric. 


In fact, if there is any of that delicious fabric left over, I shall just have to make myself a little something ;) I have to say Abakhan is a fantastic place for all your sewing and crafty needs. Be warned if you ever go to one of their stores, you can spend many an hour there ;) I look forward to sharing with you what I made.  

X   

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, They are absolutely beautiful! So is the wonderful layout! I am in love with the campavan fabric so much!

    lovelilyjosephine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X