Tuesday 5 February 2013

Château de Sable ~ Review

I love having a little fashionista on my hands and I like to be challenged to find him stylish, quality clothes. Having a boy, sometimes this can be quite a feat. I remember shopping for my daughter when she was Master P's age and there seemed so much out there on offer for girls in the styles I liked. Even at only 6 years he really has his own little mind on what he likes to wear, and how he puts his outfits together. Of course, I do like to give him a helping hand at times, so I was more than delighted to try out a piece from Chateau de Sable who offer high quality designer children's clothes The collection of French children's clothes collection, that is aimed at newborn to 12 years old is just beautiful. I couldn't wait to see what piece Master Poppins had been sent to try out. The parcel came as it would be received by all customers who place an order online. 


  
  Isn't it pretty, I love the blue ribbon touch too. I was a very good mummy and waited for Master P to get home from school before opening the sweet parcel and he was rather excited too. He's a bit like his mummy in that respect as he just loves clothes.

 Oh he loved it. It's from their boys tops and shirts collection, and should be available any day as it is brand new in for this season.  




Chateau de Sable who have their own store that was opened in Chester in 2009, have also been selling an online clothing collection that was set up in 2010. The inspiration behind the brand is 'children at play' and that children should be, well just that, children. The quality of the clothes is quite remarkable and the attention to detail on each piece is outstanding. Of course, this is a designer children's wear brand so prices do reflect this, but as a special treat or a gift I think a perfect choice. Master Poppins' shirt indeed was the perfect item for him, and exactly something I would pick. He loves wearing it, and I think he looks rather dapper. 



I just love the granddad collar detail.



And the cheery buttons.



Oh yes, he loves it!



The collections even allow for siblings to coordinate, whilst still keeping their own individual style, perfect for those with twins.To keep up with the ever changing dynamics of children's fashion there are new and exciting designs each month and they offer only a limited number to retain their exclusivity. 

The owner Janice Atlay says....


"I am delighted to have introduced this unique clothing brand into the UK. I was fortunate to discover Château de Sable while living overseas and have always dressed my children in it. The collection has been enthusiastically received and it is pleasing to see that in such a short time frame I have customers regularly revisiting to see what is new in our range of children's designer clothing."


So, some really beautiful collection's on offer and we were delighted with our shirt to try out. I would definitely  recommend the high quality children's wear collection and look forward to visiting the store too soon.   


X

Disclosure: We received a complimentary Chateau de Sable shirt for the purposes of this review post. All opinions are my own.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this kind article about our brand. We are thrilled to invite you to visit our new website : www.chateaudesable.com ! Enjoy your journey with us and thanks for your loyalty !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X