Wednesday 27 February 2013

My Nametags Colour Stickers ~ A Great Product!

Well what a busy time we have had in the Poppins household. We've had half term fun and frolics, which generally means us getting up very late, and eating lots of cake ;) Soon it was time to get the little members of the house back into school mode and something that came in very useful were these super duper My Nametags These wonderful colour stickers now work on clothes and the children had great fun choosing their own design. Master Poppins went for a very lovely and Cath Kidston looking pale blue with white star background, and a sporty cricket design. He also wanted his real name and not Master Poppins on there!


Next up was Miss. Poppins, and who chose a very pretty pink background, with an oh so cute Daisy design.


I just love them, they are so practical too as these colour stickers can be used for both clothing and equipment and there are 100's of designs, backgrounds and colours to choose from. I'm a big fan of anything personalised and these are just perfect. There is no need to even iron on, you just simply peel one off the sheet and stick it on the clothing washing label and it stays there, wash after wash. Our labels have gone in all their school clothes, shoes, bottles, pencil cases, you name it and the sticky back is a very high quality so sticks really well. My Nametags also sent a surprise pack of colour stickers for moi, which was just lovely  of them and I have been drooling over the gorgeous stickers ever since. Perfect for my little Tshirts I personalise. 


I had no input into the design, but if I had I would have chosen the very same, so thumbs up to the clever designer person who did these for me to play with. 


I couldn't help but try one out on the reverse of a little lavender heart I handmade, I thought it much easier than sewing in a craft label every time.


Oh yes, I really like it. Now, what else can I use them for I wonder....


The possibilities for these personalised colour stickers are endless. A great product that I would highly recommend, especially for those like me, who just love that personalised touch. 

A sheet of 56 My Nametags colour stickers costs £9.95 and it is only £1.00 for postage and packaging, I think this offers great value for a unique and useful product. I shall certainly be going back for more once these have run out, and which at the rate my children are finding things to stick them to, won't be too long ;) 

X

Disclosure: We were sent three complimentary sheets of My Nametags Colour Stickers for the purposes of this review post. All words and opinions are my own.  




1 comment:

  1. Ooh, those look good Mary. I have been looking for some nice yet affordable labels. I will give them a go. Thanks, my dear! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X