Tuesday 12 February 2013

Valentine's At Poundland!

I have to say I don't really go in for all this valentine's lark, love for a partner should be declared every day of the year I think ;) Though of course who doesn't like a little treat on Valentine's day, and if you only have a couple of pounds in your pocket, you could pop into Poundland for a little something. Being a Poundland Ambassador I was sent a small selection of valentine's treats to tempt me into feeling the love and I have to say they really do have quite a cute valentine's range on offer....


I do like to get a little something for the children on Valentine's day and Miss.Poppins would love this ickle bear....


I think the pretty heart shaped lights could bring a little romance to any room, and as for the sweet cupcake set, they would definitely get me in the mood....for baking....


So with all these items priced at just being £1 each you really can afford to treat your loved one's this valentine's.

Happy Lovin' 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X