Sunday 14 February 2010

The Winner Takes It All....

Hearty Valentine greetings friends. I don't know about any of you, but I have been thinking hearts all day today, must be something in the air, so thought I would share one of my pretty appliqued hearts on a cushion that went off to a good home.





Now for the unveiling of the winner of my Vintage Valentine Giveway. Thank you all for taking the time to comment and I truly wish you could have all won, though there on this occasion, can only be one winner, and that winner was pulled out of the pretty vintage tin by Miss. Poppins. And the winner is....


The lovely Sian at Diary Of A Tinyholder. Congratulations Sian I shall get all your special pretties gathered and as it is Valentines, for your special handmade with love from me to you pretty I would like to incorporate a heart, or 2 or 3 or 4 ;0) I hope you shall like it.

Well I have had a lovely day, we all got some pretties to unwrap. I had a lovely sewing basket, CK too, and truly pretty. I know tis not about gifts and we should show our love in different and more original ways, but hey I am a gal who loves her gifts and loves to shop, so it felt like Christmas part 2 here ;0)

Well, toodle pip and enjoy the rest of this special evening with the ones you love....

X

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty pillow! And congratulations to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty heart! Glad you had a lovely day, I just got a card but we kind of ignored Valentines Day really.

    Well done Sian, I am totally jealous!

    Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely heart, glad you had a good day.

    Hugs RosieP x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky Sian!

    Hope you had a lovely day!

    Vanessax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sian! suzie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Sian.
    Blimey your DH is very generous. We NEED to piccies. We don't really do the pressie thing. We just make sure we do something nice together. Glad you had a lovely day and thankyou for your lovely message on my blog.
    Enjoy the sea air.
    Rachael XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. it sounds like you had a fabulous day how lucky you are.I spent some time making fabric lavender hearts which seemed appropriate for the day
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pillow!! Congrats to Sian for winning!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to Sian. A lovely giveaway!

    Glad you had a lovely day. Thinking of you,

    Lorraine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! Wow, chuffed to bits for winning, thank you! :-)

    I've just got back from a whirlwind (in a bad way) weekend away in Portugal stuck in a 1-day meeting with 12 anaesthesiologists! How romantic?! So this has really cheered me up. :-)

    Sian x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Valentine inspired cushion! We had a meal out, and OH gave me a lovely card.No flowers this year, but OH will be working again soon, so things will be better.
    Lucky Sian! What a great giveaway!!

    Have a lovely week : )

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X