Saturday 27 August 2011

Bunting To Make Me Smile....

Oh my, I don't know what the weather is like with you lovelies, but here, it is a little like dishwater, so murky and grey. I am a person who craves the sunshine, it really does make me smile and the dull, wet miserable days we are having just puts me in somewhat of a sulk. Of course, I understand the flowers and plants need a little water every now and then, but I really, really wish and long for that sun of ours to put his pretty hat on. So I have to make pretty things on days like this to help lift the spirits, and thought I would share some sweet and ickle bunting I made using my most favourite fabrics. I just love it and although it is destined for the * For Sale* pile, I really would love to keep her all for myself....








( Please note: Pretty bunting is not to be hung near a naked flame. This is purely for photographic reasons only and I have an electric fire )

There, I feel a bit more cheery and chirpy already!! If the sun is shining wherever you are, please send her my way :)

X


3 comments:

  1. Wishing you lots of sunshine - That bunting is sooooooo pretty. When I get a sewing machine bunting will be one of my first projects. Here's wishing for a new sewing machine at christmas :)

    Leah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, no sunshine to send you - its showery here! Love the bunting - colours are perfect.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X