Thursday 11 August 2011

My Charity Shop Outfit....( Part 1 )

First, I found the shoes....


They had never been worn, original stickers on the sole, and heels as new as new can be. At £2.99 I grabbed 'em. Actually, I even left the shop wearing them I loved them that much. Yes, I like my high heels. and these shoes are made for someone like me, beautiful bows....


Very Pink and very high....

Oh, I just love, love, love them....


Next time I shall show you the dress, bought on the very same day, and from a different CS. Maybe, just maybe I shall feel brave enough to don the dress which goes very nicely with the shoes too, just for you ;)) 

X


14 comments:

  1. Ooooh they are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes please do don the dress! The shoes are really pretty and such a bargain, but I couldn't walk in them! Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do it do it- wear the dress!!!!
    They are pretty but evilly high!
    (hee word verification is: 'skylpedi' how appropriate for sky high shoes!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the bows. I bet your heart sang in excitement when you found these beauties. I am looking forward to seeing your outfit. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW those shoes are to die for, I love them. So glad you grabbed them, it would have been rude to leave them behind xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty shoes! I love them. Can't wait to see the dress, and you in it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A day of living dangerously, perhaps, Ms. Poppins? The shoes look good, so congratulation on your buy. What of the dress?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowee first of all on your new blog layout I loooooooooooove it. I usually read in Google reader so don't see the blog layouts but came onto your blog so I could comment. Love your shoes but too high for me I'd fall over lol. I have actually updated my blog with a £2.99 bargain how spooky is that? xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooh what gorgous gorgous pretty shoes very jel.

    Leah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG....LOVE them, adore them.......good buy for only 2.99 ♥ I too am a sucker for shoes, esp with very high heels and I am 6 feet tall lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shoes - I can't wear heels, but would love to! What a great find!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous shoes!! no wonder you left wearing them :) can't wait to see your new dress.

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X