Tuesday 16 August 2011

Feather & Black....

With the refurbishment of our home sweet home moving forward, the time has come to start decking out the children's attic bedrooms with some proper storage and furniture. They both have wallpaper in their rooms, and I really love the shabby chic/vintage look. It has to be said there is a wonderful range of children's bedroom furniture over at Feather & Black and was certainly worth a browse I thought.

Being attic bedrooms, I really want to portray a lovely, homely country style to their rooms and I guess not many four year old boys have a pretty chandelier fitting in their room, but yes, in mine they do. When he gets a little older he may take umbrage to it, but for now I can assure you it is staying. So, when I browsed what Feather & Black have to offer in their children's bedroom department for inspiration, I was greeted with some lovely products, and the high quality just shines through in my opinion....

Gorgeous Bedside table that would be lovely for Miss. Poppins....

Oh and the lovely sky blue version for Master Popps....


They could even have the chic bedside lamps on them for some country charm....





A adore Feather & Black's antique style iron beds....


And their adorable shelves would sit right at home. One for Master Poppins....


And for Little Miss....


Also, my studious Miss. Poppins would work happily away at this sweet desk and chair....


Hmmmm I think Master P would happily play away on one of these for the time being....


So, I am having a very enjoyable time searching out some pretty, pretty things. Yes, even for the boys room ;) There really are so many places to find idea's and inspiration for children's rooms, however,  Feather & Black who also have 34 stores nationwide, is certainly worth a visit. Some stores even have their own clearance section with end of line items available at much reduced prices.

I really enjoy doing up the kid's rooms, it is one of my favourite places to let my creative spirit free and indulge my love of shabby chic/vintage etc etc. I shall share with you very soon their rooms after my little makeovers, and, being the nosy sort, I would love know what your children's rooms are like....

X



4 comments:

  1. I simply cannot wait to move into a big enough house so the children can have nice rooms. A white iron bedstead and some CK goodness is certainly a must for Little Miss Mack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh What beautiful furniture and pieces - particularly like the shelves. Will have to check this store out.

    Leah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just ordered the Oliver bed for my little girl, I love the bed tidy pockets that are shown in the image above, you don't happen to know where it's from do you?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your site has grown the one-stop find as much as possible guide authoring free itunes gift card codes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X