Sunday 21 August 2011

Pretty Storage....

I love pretty storage, and super handy if it is transportable too. Whilst I was having a little moochy at the Cath Kidston sale I saw this, and along with some other little treats came away with it, a pretty Sweater Storage Bag....


I don't really own many sweaters, and this is too pretty to be tucked away in the cupboard, or under the bed.


For me, makes a much more useful little suitcase, and as I am going on a little jaunt soon, thought it just perfect :) And if one packs as much as I do, everything sits nice and snug inside.


Gotta love the florals in life :)

X

9 comments:

  1. Its really lovely - you are right - it's too pretty to hide away.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe it's lovely! I would use it as a carry bag too! It's too pretty to hide away! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty! I would love one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The storage bag is gorgeous! :-)
    Gotta love a bit of CK.

    Ashley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!
    Great Idea on the suitcase.
    Luv Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and what a bargain!! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the exact same storage although I bought it over a year ago :S I still haven't been able to find a place for it so it's at the bottom of my closet at the moment. At least I have something pretty to see when I change my seasonal wardrobe over.
    Katie x
    www.coffeehousediscussions.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that bargain, I agree it is too pretty to be put away

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X