Sunday 18 March 2012

Mother's Day....

Wishing you a happy Mother's Day. For us it is a little bitter sweet, as my husband's first without his own dear mum, and thinking so very much of my own little baby boy born to soon and who each Mother's Day we can't help but think of and miss. It is also however a day where I give thanks for how grateful and thankful I am for my own Mum and children who are always there for me, the caring and special people I do have around me, who pick me up when I feel down. Who know me, understand me and are my world. My world here is just a tiny slice of my life and often I can be guilty of only painting a pretty side of it, sometimes I guess it just makes the other *stuff* a little easier to cope with....


I treasure the handmade card given to me by the children....


As for my little brood, we are spending some special, quality time together and my thoughts are with those whose Mum's are not around for whatever reason. Thinking of you....

X

3 comments:

  1. happy mothers day mary, I hope you all have a wonderful day together xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's day to you, Mary!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother' Day. We will have to wait a little bit more. Over here Mother's Day is in May.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X