Sunday 11 October 2009

And Here Is One I Made Earlier....

Thank you for your brilliant tips on the hearts :)

Well, here is one I made earlier using some very special and pretty fabric, kindly sent to me by a Lovely Lady As a little thank you I donated some money to a worthy charity.





It really is adorable material. Very special.





As it is, I am quite happy with my heart, the one thing with hearts is that there are many different ways to make them, and I guess one has to go on a little journey to find the right way for them. I also am very partial to using the pinking shears with some of mine :)

I don't know what you think, but for me, I feel I could have nearly solved the heart making puzzle :)

X

8 comments:

  1. It is very pretty well done hunni I think it's perfect.
    Isn't it lovely that through blogging we can all learn and share so much together.
    (((hugs)))
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There,

    I have been far too absent from blogland recently, and have missed your recent posts :-(
    I have had some nightmares with hearts before now! Seem to be getting there now though... Yours looks fabulous!

    Hope you have had a fab weekend :-)

    Rose XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous fabric, love it!
    I managed my first heart on the machine, I done what a few bloggers mentioned on your last post. Followed the lines and then trimmed, easy peasy ;)!
    ((hugs))
    Beki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a great shape Mary - lovely fabric x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shape is very pleasing on the eye! Love the fabric and the string, I use string for mine! Suzie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what lovely fabric and your heart looks perfect!! i have a day at home today so off to attempt what feels like heart number 345667805889484 :-) wish me luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hearts are looking much better than my first attempts!

    I struggle with the middle of the curves but I'm sure practice will make perfect!

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  8. well one of them worked and the other did the exact same thing again where it got caught up! ggrrr im very frustrated now there must be a better way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X