Wednesday 13 June 2012

Speedo Tastic

Speedo is a brand that one instantly associates with swimming, which is something when I get the opportunity to do, I love. I was more than keen to review a costume from Simply Swim's Speedo swimming costumes  range and enjoyed my browse selecting a costume that I thought in keeping with my style and what would be a practical choice to swim in. I have to say I had thought speedo fashion not really my thing, but I was so impressed with the range and there are even one or two in my favourite pink, infact this one really took my fancy....

      
As it is, I am kind of a bikini gal, and with the hot weather ( which feels so long ago now ) I thought I would be brave and choose a two piece set that as well as having a good swim in it, I could also wear it to relax around the garden in. It didn't take long for me to choose one from their beach range, I really liked the look of it so went for this one which I thought pretty too.


I think the two tone colour way very stylish and the fact it has a little of my favourite pink in their an extra bonus. The bikini top I thought especially lovely, with it's trendy 'T' shape. It looked really sporty and when it arrived I couldn't wait to try it on. The first thing I noticed is how very, very comfortable it is. Some swim suits can dig in here and there, though this is a delight to wear and I think looks just as delightful too. The size is spot on and I just love the contrast pink waistband. I can't wait to wear it on my next swim, it has a super high quality feel to it and I can imagine wears really well in the water. I did take it on holiday over half term, and on one of the warmer days I wore just the bikini top with a pair of shorts in the garden. 

Am not quite brave enough to do a proper share of me in the speedo bikini...But I was just brave enough to share the lovely bikini top....


And that stylish 'T' shape....


I just love the hint of pink and look forward to packing it when I next go swimming and also popping it in my holiday beach bag. It really is one versatile bikini that I think looks really good too.

X

Disclosure: I was sent one Speedo two piece bikini for the purposes of this blog post. 



2 comments:

  1. Mary!
    You've gone from a meal to a swimsuit in your posts...
    I'll have to stick to my Burkini for now, whilst wishing I was slimmer, as they are rather nice!
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look very comfortable, sexy and the colours are really nice.


    bikini swimsuit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X