Tuesday 17 July 2012

Kitchen Cupboards

Whilst sorting through my kitchen cupboards the other day, I couldn't help but take pretty photographs of some of the things I found. Like this lovely Cath Kidston boats set I have for Master Poppins, I really love the little porridge bowl and think the boats is one of most favourite Cath Kidston designs....


I even found some more crush mugs, oops I forgot I had these....


Then hiding in the back was this set of four little cocktail holders that I picked up from the poundshop, and yes you guessed it, for just £1. I love the candy colours....


Having white kitchen units I like to accessorise with soft, pretty colour and the blue of these Nigella Lawson items I bought in the sales really took my fancy. They have been in the kitchen cupboard for yonks and I must get round to actually using them, or perhaps I could give as gifts....  




I love it when my children get pretty presents from friends and family. I adore this baking set Miss. Poppins was given as a gift....


And I love this butter dish again I got in the sales....


Oh dear what a chore sorting through my kitchen cupboards, ah well someone has to do it I guess....

5 comments:

  1. I WANT that butter dish, where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I got it urmmm ( embarrassed face as yet to use it, being a shopaholic we tend to 'store' things ) years ago from House of Fraser in the sales is this though if any help http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tomato-Company-Butter-Wouldnt-creamware/dp/B003A01K9C and I paid £12.70 as still has the original sticker on. Google, you shall probably find it cheaper than rrp somewhere. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh,I love having a nosey round other people's kitchen cupboards,especially when they hold such gorgeous goodies as yours! It's fun when you find things at the back you've forgotten about isn't it? You sound a bit of a hoarder...like me! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great when you find things you had forgot about :) love your finds ;)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some gorgeous little things. I love the boat cup and saucer and the little baking set is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X