Tuesday 3 July 2012

LEGO Batman 2 DC Super Heroes

We are not really 'gamers' in this house and don't own any gaming devices at all, not even those little handheld things. To be honest I do think the fact the husband himself isn't really into computer games as such, the children have never been overly exposed to them. If the five year old had anything to do with it though, I know he would love a gaming device of some sort and does come back from friends houses who own xbox's etc asking if he can have one. I am not totally against computer games etc at all, I just see that possibly my children could ( especially the boy ) become a little addicted to them. They are allowed a little  time on the PC we have, and in fairness it does give me a little time to get on with that important telephone call I have needed to make all day. 

One of Master Poppins favourite characters is Batman and he really enjoys playing with all his little batman bits that we have bought him for birthday's etc. He has friends who have the batman games and I know he really enjoys playing them on their gaming devices when at their houses.


With us having a PC and yet no proper games as it were to play on it, I certainly knew Master P would just love to try out LEGO Batman 2 DC Super Heroes for the PC. Oh my, he could hardly contain himself when his little parcel arrived.... 

 
We were actually all on our way out as it arrived but seeing his little face light up, we let him and Miss. Poppins who supervises have a little go at playing the PC game. It was so easy to set up, just popped the disc in and away they went. You use the keyboard for all the controls, which did take a little learning but they soon got it, I even had a little go myself, what did I say about it being addictive ;) I really got into it, and is a good stress buster....


It is described as....

'In this sequel to the best selling LEGO videogame of all time, the dynamic duo this time join forces with other famous DC super heroes including Superman, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern to stop the notorious Lex Luthor and The Joker from destroying Gotham City. Batman fans of all ages will enjoy a new and original story filled with classic LEGO videogame action and humour as players fight the bad guys.' 

Well we all had fun and Master Poppins just loved playing it. The game is a U rating in the UK for 360, PS3 and PC. In Europe it's a Pegi 7 for all platforms.

Disclosure: We were sent one LEGO Batman 2 DC Super Heroes DVD videogame, with Batman/LEGO related products for the purposes of this review.    

5 comments:

  1. Hee hee you loved it! I do worry like you about how addicted some children I know are to their computer games. A 10 year old told me he stays up till really late playing computer games, all sorts of games he shouldn't be playing, tis worrying. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes tis a worry and so far I think we are doing pretty well having no wii's, playstations, xbox's, dsi's etc. Don't know how mush longer I can put it off, but generally we are not a computer game playing family. Have to say this was fun fun fun though!! So I can see the attraction xx

      Delete
  2. I'm definitely going to buy it for myself!! :)

    Katherine
    Saving Mummys Money
    https://www.savvymummys.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohooo yes was fun! If you do careful you don't get addicted, is a super game ;) x

      Delete
  3. this is the best place for minecraft game download and gifts card codes generator through this site
    minecraft gift code generator no download

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X