Wednesday 1 August 2012

Photo-Canvas Review

Being a lover of photography I really take enjoyment from having special family photographs around my home and when Photo-Canvas asked if I would like to try out one of their canvases I knew I had to take up the opportunity. I decided to review one of their canvas prints in a 60cms by 40cms size. Now all I needed to do was pick an image I knew I would love as a canvas. I wanted to take my time thinking about which image to use and it was so easy to preview many different ones when I was confirming the order. I was undecided whether to go for a family photograph, perhaps one of our wedding and tried out many different ones before I decided on one of Master Poppins. He had not long ago had a lovely photoshoot with Kanashay Photography  and I just loved the look and feel of the photographs and knew one of them would be perfect as a canvas.
  
I was so delighted when the canvas arrived....


Delivery of the canvas was made within a couple of days of placing the order and I have to say the quality is exceptional. The colours really jump out at you and there doesn't appear to be any less sharpness or quality to the original image I used.


 I chose to have a mirror wrap where part of the image near the edge is mirrored and wrapped around the FSC wooden frame.


And love seeing it as I climb the stairs....



I would definately consider going back to Photo-Canvas, who also have a Facebook  page for a future canvas as I was really impressed. Now all I need to decide is which photograph to use next time....

X

Disclosure: Photo-Canvas provided us with one 60cms x 40cms  framed canvas for the purposes of this review. All words and opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Won't you be getting one of your daughter so that she doesn't feel left out? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have lots of photographs, including a couple of canvases of Miss. Poppins when she was younger and not many of Master P and as my friend took the photograph of him thought was a nice touch to have it as a canvas. My next purchase shall be a family one I think :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X