Sunday 6 November 2011

12 Years Ago Today....

I woke up this morning to this by the side of my bed....


Is it my birthday? No....and then I remembered. Today is our wedding anniversary. With Miss. Poppins' birthday yesterday, I find it easy to forget our special day. I can often be found last minute on her birthday in a card shop getting something suitable for Mr. Poppins. Of course I had to have a little peak whilst drinking my cup of tea in bed....


He knows me so well and I adore the pink floral cuff. So very me, and the card "Love On a Mountain Top" was very romantic. The children brought me in their special card, which is just so pretty....



So 12 years ago today there was quite a lot of this going on....


Happy Anniversary my beloved....

X

7 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary to you both! The cards are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you both. The wedding photo is gorgeous, by the way. So natural looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary (belated). The floral cuff is gorgeous, and wonderful cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great anniversary, your cards and gift are so cute!

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! I hope you had a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww - Slushy moment. Happy Aniversary Hun...

    Cuff is delicious!

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you soppy pair!!! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X