Monday 28 November 2011

Pretty Little Press Release....

It was really lovely and very flattering to see this little blog of mine mentioned in Popular Crafts magazine that I picked up from the newsagent over the weekend....


I always maintain this blog has always been a creative outlet for me in many ways, I love writing, crafting, taking pretty photographs, talking about my family, and of course I love to shop. So this blog is kind of like a documented journey of all things I enjoy. So very lovely that others have enjoyed it enough to spread the word.....Thank you

X

    

6 comments:

  1. How lovely to be mentioned. I always enjoy visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's pretty fabulous! It sums up your lovely blog perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Mary,
    Now for the tv programme ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Miss Poppins, how lovely......

    Nice to know others will be able to share all the things you enjoy as well.

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X